Replenishes Moisture, Boosts Softness & Manageability
The texture and appearance of a man’s beard speaks volumes for his hygiene habits, but it isn’t always as easy as it seems to properly care for and manage your scruff. Since busy men of today of course don’t have much spare time to devote to grooming, there are quite a few products that have been developed and designed to simplify daily groom routines. While a beard wash, a beard comb and a beard oil are vital components of any well-rounded grooming kit, there is one beard care product many bearded guys tend to overlook. Wondering what that is? It’s a beard relaxing cream! Incredibly easy to use and expertly formulated to bring life back to scruffy beard hair, our relaxing cream is considered a grooming essential among bearded connoisseurs who know the drastic difference it can make.
Creamy, State-Of-The-Art Creation
Blended using 6 of the finest all natural ingredients known to man, our beard cream nourishes each strand from root to tip to replenish moisture, boost softness and improve manageability. It’s Pure. It’s Powerful. It’s Profoundly Perfect.
- Broccoli Seed Oil: Revered as a gentle exfoliant and a natural source of retinol, broccoli seed oil offers a bounty of vitamin A. Also rich in “arachiodonic acid,” broccoli seed oil has been shown to strengthen follicles by fortifying them with polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Keratin Protein: Frizzies and flyaways can make your beard unruly and unmanageable, but keratin protein smooths them out to render a flawless finish. Packed full of proteins that break down into soluble peptides, keratin effectively supports hair growth and minimizes shedding.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Known for its stimulating abilities, eucalyptus oil invigorates the beard to promote growth and prevent hair loss. It also provides antibacterial properties and a rejuvenating scent, therefore keeping your beard free of germs and smelling fresh.
- Peppermint Oil: Believed to naturally speed up circulation and relieve itchiness, peppermint oil is an ingredient featured in many organic bead care products. It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and insecticidal essential oil that lingeringly leaves behind a minty aroma.
- Tea Tree Oil: The reason why beard hair roughens and becomes rogue is typically because follicles are weighed down and clogged with buildup. When applied to coarse hair, tea tree oil gently unclogs as it strips away gunk and grime without causing irritation.
- Argan Oil: This extra rich oil is loaded down with vitamin A, vitamin E, a variety of antioxidants, fatty acids and linoleic acid. Together, these compounds target frizzy or roughened textures to deliver a slick finishing. Lightweight and nutritive, argan oil nourishes without making the beard feel greasy or oily.
Using Masculine Craft’s Relaxing Beard Cream
Unlike most relaxing beard creams, ours is painlessly easy to use. That’s right. All you have to do is apply the treatment to a freshly washed (still damp) beard, let it do it’s thing for 10 minutes, rinse it out and then style as usual using your beard comb, styling cream and beard oil. You can use the moisturizing beard treatment when hair’s in need of quick replenishment or regularly to maintain manageable man whiskers. After just one application, you’ll find that your beard hair is softer, smoother, shinier, thicker, stronger and much easier to tame.
Enriched with superior grade ingredients in their purest form, Masculine Craft’s hydrating beard cream furnishes immaculate facial hair presentations inspired by the suavest men of the modern era. Safe for all hair types and robustly potent, our beard cream provides you with the softening and smoothing results you’ve always desired. Stop dreaming of silky soft face hair and start conditioning with a reputable beard relaxing cream.