How We Do It
To ensure delivery of quality products
Masculine Craft Co adheres to high standards for good manufacturing processes and quality control.
Our in-house microbiological testing conducts stability testing of all formulas created and manufactured. This means a commitment to eradicating errors at every stage of a product development process. It also means working closely with suppliers to eliminate defects from all incoming packaging components.
From a product standpoint, we are able to ensure quality by owning the entire process. Unlike other brands, ours have been put through rigorous testing to ensure they're up to the task of grooming whiskers of all lengths and textures.
Here's a look at the 7 different tests each of our men's grooming products go through during development.
- PURITY: Though used in raw form, we double check each individual ingredient to guarantee they're 100% pure and free of chemicals, pesticides and parabens.
- COHESIVENESS: We then check the cohesiveness of ingredients once blended together to make sure they don't separate or create chemical reactions.
- EFFECTIVENESS: The next step involves testing the formula for effectiveness. We don't make claims that aren't true, as all of our products are proven effective.
- GENTLENESS: We then proceed to test the formula to see if any skin reactions or irritations occur. If they do, we toss out the formula and start over.
- PACKAGING: This step has been established to make certain the packaging meets our high standards. Our packages are non-toxic and void of BPA and phthalates.
- DEGRADATION: Different ingredients can affect the composition of our packages. This step is important because we don't want the formulas to impact the integrity of our packaging.
- STABILITY: Lastly, we thoroughly test each formula to assess how stable it is when exposed to environmental variables.
Our 4 point commitment to quality assurance has been set forth to gain the trust and loyalty of our clients. You can always depend on us to provide you with nothing less than the very best.
- Here at Masculine Craft, the technicians that operate our in-house Microbiology Lab carefully conduct stability testing on each formula to ensure it adheres to the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) determined by the Food and Drug Administration.
- During research and development, formulas are closely monitored in a controlled temperature incubator that allows specialists to observe any changes in consistency and quality.
- We then proceed to put every formula through a rigorous microbiological examination prior to packaging and shipping to certify it has not been contaminated by bacteria, yeast or mold. No product is released for shipment without consent and approval from our Quality Control Team.
Masculine Craft beard care products are guaranteed for a full year from the date of production. If you experience any problems with quality or stability within this designated time frame, we will gladly replace the product at no cost to you.
Experience the Masculine Craft difference for yourself